Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lego Universe

Hello Lego fans! Lego universe is THE Lego game. It is multiplayer and if you want to play, you have to have a Lego club account (which is free and easy to do on the Lego website). So when you play, you are surrounded by Lego fans! I have the free versions and let me tell you, it is the best mmog game EVER! It is so much fun and the graphics are super! What I really like is that there are daily missions so the fun never ends! And you have your own property to build stuff. If you are a Lego fan, you should at least get the free-to-play version to try it out. It is so cool! In Lego universe, lot's of times in your missions, you will have to build things. And Lego universe has even inspired me in my Lego building! This game is really worth getting!

Nice scenery!

 
Building things!

Smashing a stormling mech!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.