Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lego Ninjago spinjitzu spinner battle!

Helego! I really like the Ninjago theme. But to be honest, I prefer much more the spinner and spinjitzu part of it than the sets. Here is a battle that I did with my best friend!



I won! We weren't following completely the rules ;) If you are wondering why the heck we are wearing jeans and long sleeves at this time of year it's because it was shot during the winter. So that battle happened like in February. So yeah. I find that the spinjitzu battles are really fun. What I like is that you play with someone else and it's very interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.