Friday, July 13, 2012

Older builders like me can relate to this... Bigger builds

Helego! One thing that has been bothering me a bit lately, is the age rating, the level of difficulty and pricing of Lego. Since I am older now (teenager), I am a bit bummed out about this situation. Let me explain myself.

So, most inexpensive, smaller sets are age rated usually for about 5-12 years old. And theses sets are not a complicated build. Now most of us, mostly older kids, I don't know about you guys, but I like more complicated sets for my age. The problem is, lot's of these sets are expensive. Some can be easily over 100$. Luckily, there are some that are what I want and are not to expensive. The Technic theme is a good example.


Their sets are not to expensive, are a good challenging build, and lot's of them, are more for my age. For example, the Technic Quad Bike set is for ages 8-14. Which isn't bad. I think Lego should do a theme more for older kids with harder to build sets and not to expensive. I think that would be awesome! Technic is close enough, but not enough. ;)

So what do you guys think? Do you think my idea is good? Do you agree with me? Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.