Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lego events coming near you!

Helego! During the whole month of October, the bricktober event is coming back to Toys "R" Us  with new events full of excitement! We got the news the September edition of the Lego magazine.

October 13 and 14, it's the Minifigure Trade Weekend! If you bring one of your minifigures with you at your local Toys "R" Us, you can trade them. Just look for a store worker wearing Lego minifigures and ask him to trade with you. This should be really cool!

Next, only on October 27, it's the Make And Take event! Build a Lego Dracula or a Lego Friends model and bring it home with you. If you are a younger builder, there is a Lego duplo pumpkin to build. I am really excited for this event! I wonder which model I'm going to choose?

Here is the event in the Lego magazine:


Are you going to be going? I know I am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.