Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lego Back To The Future!

Hellego! This is news that I am very excited about. Lego Back To The Future is going to come out!

Yes, the Lego cuusoo project for the Back To The Future set was reviewed by Lego and is now made as a set! We do not have specific details on the set but we know that it will come out July 18th and we also know that it will cost £34.99 which converted is 56.67$ Canadian.

I know this isn't much info but we don't have much yet. I wanted to inform you guys that this is coming up! You can see pictures of the set here. I am super excited for this set! I am a huge of the Back To The Future movies. I remember even as a kid thinking: "It would be cool if Lego would make Back To The Future sets!" and here it is! This is a day one buy for me. I am definitely getting this set.

With this set, there is supposed to be three different instruction manuals so you can build three different time machines, each one from each movie. Also, they will also include, I'm not sure if it will be a separate booklet or in one of the instruction manuals, but it will include behind the scenes info of the making of the movies and facts never before heard of!

So what do you think? Are you excited for this set? What do you think of the design? Comment and share this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.