Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back With Lego!

Hellego! I was gone on a trip for a week and a half and now I'm back! I went and visited some friends in Toronto!


There are three Lego stores in Ontario which two are in Toronto! So of course, I went to one and I will be making a whole post covering it! Also, one of my friends in Toronto has a friend who loves Lego and is very popular in the Flickr Lego community. I got to meet sok117! I will be also doing a post about him.

So I am back from my trip in Ontario, with plenty of stuff to show you guys! I hope you guys are having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.