Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lego Forrest Gump

Hellego! I recently watched the Forrest Gump movie for the first time and I loved it! I noticed that there were not many Lego creations of the movie so I decided to make my own. I wanted to represent the most iconic part of the movie. I think the bus stop where he told his story is really a big place in the movie so I chose to represent that!

The movie poster in Lego!

 


I think it came out to be pretty accurate to the scene. I watched different angles of him sitting on the bench and tried to get every detail possible. The only part that was harder to get was the park you see in the background. But overall, I find the bench with the platform, the wall behind and the Forrest Gump minifigure are very well done!



Check out the video I made explaining in detail the different aspects of the model! I also have an image to compare it.



I hope you like my MOC of Forrest Gump! Please feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.