Sunday, May 25, 2014

Closing Time...

Well, it's that awful time of year again, the time were your life is filled with stress and work. Yes, it is the final exam period and like millions of other students in high school, I have to start studying as much as possible, which means no more fun until the last moment in school.

This means that I have to stop making posts and videos on the blog for almost a month. No more Lego for awhile... :( I should be starting posting again around June 20 or 21. I can't wait for it to be all done.

And now, I wish good luck to all of you in the same situation as me. Remember, you are not the only one going through this hard period. Also, remember once it will be over, the world will be a happy place again. So good luck to you and have lot's success in your exams. I can't wait for it to be over. Good luck to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.