Monday, June 4, 2012

Lego Polybags

Helego! Do you like Lego polybags? I know I do! I really like polybags. They are not big sets, but I like small sets as much as big ones. Sometimes small sets are even cooler than the big ones. My point of view is that big sets like over 50$ are "hardcore" sets. The smaller sets are small and cute and just fun. Of course the same can apply for bigger ones. Anyway, get my point?


I like the feel of a polybag. I don't know what it is. There is just something about them that I absolutely LOVE! What I like about some of them is that they can help build your collection. For example, if I really want the Batman minifigure, but I don't want to have to buy an expensive set to get it, I could get the Lego Batman polybag jetski. I saw it for only about 4$ at toys r' us! So it is perfect for someone who only wants the minifig. Also, you might think it's funny, but I like the feel of the bag in your hand. Don't ask me why, I just do. So I like polybags in general. They are fun and cheep of cost. Even though they are small, they are exciting... like pretty much all Lego sets ;).

So, what do you think about Lego polybags?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.