Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lego MOC: Easter bunny

Hellego! Next weekend is Easter so I thought to spice things up I would make an Easter bunny!


This was a very long but fun build. I kept having to change different things. The face was hard to do because I wasn't very sure how to make the eyes and the mouth. As you can see I combined the mouth part with the nose and just put printed bricks with eyes. I was really glade that I was able to use a bit of Technic pieces for the tail. The only thing I don't really like is how the arms turned out but they do the job!


To make it really an Easter bunny, I gave him a basket with eggs in it.


Of course it is possible to have it just as a regular rabbit.


Here is a back view of him with his tail.


I hope you guys like this MOC! Don't forget to share this post and subscribe to my blog!

Here is a video I made so that you can build it yourself for Easter! http://cdlegoblog.blogspot.ca/2013/03/how-to-build-easter-bunny.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.