Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lego Micro Build MOC - Lego Windmill

Hellego! Recently, I have been experimenting with micro build. Lego is making a video series on YouTube which is what got me interested in this type of build. I experimented alot and made my own MOC! A Lego micro windmill! I based my idea off a windmill in the booklet that came with the bricks and more set I got, but I modified it alot and added a bunch more detail so it's my own creation! Micro build is a very interesting type of build and there is nothing like it. You will understand why in the following pictures and the video.

Here it is!


Here is the side #1


Here is the back



Here is the side #2


Finally here is the Rotor Blade


Here is a video that shows you some more details and tricks I used to build it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.