Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Lego Chima event coming near you!

Hellego! I just received my Lego magazine and it said that at your local Toys R Us there is the Speedorz Boulder Bowling Tournament!


The event is on Saturday, February 23 from 11am to 2pm. IMPORTANT: You MUST sign up to compete! You can sign up at your local Toys R Us starting February 9.

What is the tournament you may ask? The goal is to collect the most chi points as possible. The winner will get a special Chima Speedorz Prize Pack! Here is something cool. Every person who signs up and participates will receive a Chima giveaway!

I am not sure if I will go because honestly, I am not a big fan of the Legend Of Chima theme. But maby if I go, I will learn more about it and maby like it after all! Also, if I sign up I will get a free Chima set, so it would help me get introduced to the theme. I will see when the time comes.

So will you be going? If I go, it is sure I am going to document it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.