Sunday, October 14, 2012

October is scary!

Helego! As we all know, October is the scariest month of the year! It also puts us, Lego fans, in the mood for the Lego Monster Fighters theme! As you know, I did a review of the rare ghost and grandfather clock polybag and so I have created my own collection of monsters! The fact that Halloween is coming up really made me want to make monsters!





I will be introducing every one of them all along the month of October! Some are custom and some are from a Lego set (like the ghost). I hope you guys will like theses minifigures as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.